The restaurant, serving fine cuisine prepared by European chefs, accommodates all guests at a single unassigned seating. The ship also includes a gym, beauty salon, a sun deck with Jacuzzi, and an outdoor café and bar, where meals may be served al fresco. Corinthian II is served by 70 experienced European officers and crew. Corinthian II is ice-strengthened for voyages into Antarctic waters, and is equipped with a fleet of Zodiac inflatable craft for forays ashore.
Comforts and Extras INCLUDED
On most departures the following applies. There may be some variation depending upon embarkation city:
• One night hotel stay at the Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Hotel in Buenos Aires.
• Round-trip group flight from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia
• Full program of excursions as described in the accompanying itinerary
• Welcome and farewell receptions aboard ship, hosted by the captain
• Open Bar
• Physician aboard ship (easy link-up with a medical assistance service in the U.S.)
• Educational program of lectures and discussions with accompanying guest lecturers and onboard naturalist guides
• Expedition parka, complete pre-departure materials, and detailed cruise log
• Baggage handling and transfers abroad on the designated program departure and arrival dates
• Embarkation taxes and port dues
• Gratuities to porters, guides, and drivers