Jumping over Cape Horn and the mythical waters of the Drake Passage, we take you to one of the most spectacular places on earth, the coldest, highest, windiest, driest, and remotest continent - Antarctica.
Included in the Program:
• Transfers airport/hotel on Day 1 (for travelers who arrive before 3:00 PM).
• One overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Hotel Cabo de Hornos or similar, with a welcome dinner including drinks on Day 1.
• Flight from Punta Arenas to Frei Station on King George Island.
• Ship cruise along the Antarctic Peninsula as indicated in the program.
• Daily buffet breakfast and lunch on board ship offering a wide choice of dishes.
• Daily served dinner on board ship offering a choice of three main courses.
• Wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on board ship
• Coffee, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, water and snacks on board ship throughout the expedition.
• All guided shore excursions.
• Lectures and entertainment on board.
• Flight from Frei Station to Punta Arenas.
• One overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Hotel Cabo de Hornos or similar on Return from Antarctica.
• Transfers hotel/airport on last Day of the Air-Cruise Program.
• Comprehensive pre- and post-voyage information material.
• Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica